We are pleased to announce that DAGLASS anti-reflective laminated and tempered glass has been successfully used in the construction of bus shelters in Gdynia.
DAGLASS BIPV panels have been installed on the canopies of the sheds. As we use chemically processed glass for panels production, thus they produce 4% more energy than standard solutions in this area.
Solar energy produced by BIPV DAGLASS panels means higher energy efficiency and lots of advantages, including:
– Reduced costs of installing and servicing shelters
– Total elimination of costs of traditional connection to electricity
– Digital displays with timetable – constantly updated
– Lighting the shelter in the evening with the use of energy produced during the day
– Possibility to charge phones via inductive and USB chargers
DAGLASS – we create a better future!